Re: Feedback on draft-linkova-6man-grand-01

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Thu, 28 November 2019 00:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xj3BzKtBdBHJMTnGaJgXMZ2tYwaJ12YrgygbxiWDz74=; b=L5ZWF+wSAPikrNCuyKeufJpSQ7b1yr86bvXCxC+SG4CYUAqOPnAQdFnixKHZ5riKqK VR52X5LB9o2Rg4nyZhrmmvqQmjg3aa4H2yQ3a8pukit95uzHw4sbh8lOJeHp1sblWjKe XYqAuBdXcxSJoQ2Gd9PWdcVcBoXlkzUyfSkS5ewaUr6OW2cMn9kBtoVddtU6b47j1Ion XFlVQznNYnqDw2PMdEg8qlX9qe4K8GIvq1ET2ohFqMg3EDuu0lBh/mf4bi/kRg5wFQnN HtP7IhpNTU1jf1XWHGoHRlDPxoT6J3ypnSquW5ZN804d7ubcqMBffhYxNQUJ0cnITobp ls3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xj3BzKtBdBHJMTnGaJgXMZ2tYwaJ12YrgygbxiWDz74=; b=rgpscY57CXcn/EQbnpoyGKm80DTzGKhIA4y4oxmHR15/nYTDDvos2JFECmpf6XRn2k 9lQq7sb8/l5GZie0rhOAVCmU/TlzDTAW+eMtcag5PXvITk100psC4cY0pPaEMDTVrqiK N0sg/QfAQZfa6kcmDyP5P4Vj3sfNfuSuRn0Dlu7Oe+kTq0c0PsKiTULMiEm9DQ5aU4tf 3p36LjLNt63vjjOn4n68R2dnQwTk4JOIo5dxacQVxp0cdivc8uFXJ+eRa7IJuzHqj80N Hf9J0Oy2MLn5rg5u4cDV02FcmXS3CMbt0Rxhh09DKB5BReoH5uveQ/dh1fYESM03UAWw pyVw==