Re: For whom is IPv6? [was: Happy St Nicholas Day: Re-Launching the IPv6 ULA registry]

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 10 December 2020 13:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=+SzPve4pkbqJ5IHBgGnQo4MH6JoQZ1WIeZMF3hU0VcQ=; b=1Lf6WSnmbK8Kobil6Y0WWqsWlf0b8kAHghKJ+Gd0CG2u/ZBN2/qxpo1EyEClMx8739 mPiLDaXiWLAwyTs/LYdFXct97bUVUVLfsGyltlrMjevMRlA6mRvklBdHGENH4+m7q4H/ BpxxWIL1PBJRJAJ9FlCytYk7J/NcfZRT9JLCmHJWQ6gOretEYAXXoIXG8oiqqKSZOl// 11xKYtF+VGD4H6ef7Zwhdt+Jk+gN46W3eubpHRqQnwcjQigZni7o+tdtGP7TZOqzIfXP 6eWjeG2ESRt4um3u0SLh0gRR2p9/kAqnrpYtPwmy17+pv1Db9fz43LX0zUKWCZ5Kcgfx mx0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=+SzPve4pkbqJ5IHBgGnQo4MH6JoQZ1WIeZMF3hU0VcQ=; b=bod2HEnO57bB4Dx+wmVCioGvfsC2MIkMbJx07+oANAm9RRbyxw9NN1tntHuHzQQbJb 71u30V+4cGf22fs2yc/heNjx6tYhHPlGpfCeSQJf9ff/RyA6nQZFwCTRG/5MQhdPyVJs 91QnhsdY/OLDnoS61RjRiIlP6WlZVdy9eVMQqMTmampuiK+PNJAUKynNqM1PvGzSqkIz RBTlWptKAs4z53iFATlId1hfXF5ovu39P99JWIiAPnasmXO7xipJ9pKzaqW5rlJetj3P Bu95ga8ZnyUhtP0ipDmlSiuHvQQs59Wj48GfGJr3Y0Ub6SSpQpIO3/5OL5PewqBFvoXa rDQA==