Re: Vehicle's VIN in IPv6.

Behcet Sarikaya <behcetsarikaya@yahoo.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1301574522; bh=/qef+yeFEjw0iwPbHa+F/nuiePsXHrCwOAVLFwPls4A=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ZAVqfz56TaWiLQsgwpsXqbqB7kugt9FLDn+gC++10FAi2+VtkjkOoI5gR9n2lmsrnAtXCxbGvRYYJe3G13n8dGca29XkG7QcvW1l4DbzNT6U1+11rl8cI7f3Gge4crZeZ/hyi3VqTl464Jp4OdWEGAw2yaCWhfuZpoqF6SLaKZ0=
X-YMail-OSG: 8A8Ufk8VM1k7q34dhaoDWffFxdwy3eeBbmzXTKFvcLXfvfe QAppw0e_mJPTyez4QhgJn6EvAAmr.slA.JgHH76bhxlbAVxC7t3.WrD1jtyM qfQiCm5tqWi7bdlrpa9tE0M7ce2MLBQC5euhVUBbsk_zlISPN9PtJU6VfLO6 aZP2xzRfciD3A_hjVkMYEIByks3UhWO5zwj4fmetqnV.i7pGgUhHesn_hklR ELfjUqVErX7pusFUFQ5bADnjHq0M8cEf8R3t92NYkNPuSqkhcNLRmiZOqQBZ RkeWhYn0qPJ6.cMtAdVPYEIYM1ooZxn6iHG5e08p81dWMxwIXDOdSZ_I3Eqx Y2h27b28v0tKMsTaE8LsO7Ga50zhwH378odYyC42Ll0WTSmjk9GbHfmKanMB hTNkgKjOoKL8-