Re: A problem with RFC 6465's Uniform Format for Extension Headers

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 24 February 2014 04:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=wgXtcr4hWUk/kwO4cuH3XtEmHmxBgTSTWfgXBn3V3I8=; b=04OTYV4vcl9/FofDxMfOXsdUSDZkCXF3mBmnSKosro1vWiSX+VSLvOP+1J22snexTt vfxfs8go/Dve0b28Q9FMbZ5udU+q5/lQ8ZfmT/kAkMem7S+Vo9pweBz5rGGDGE8XuEsC E+euhratS1x7WIdpPZMK9JVFMcLhM8hYsoGtojma2vvDD6eeBUSRVQZLy+Y6ODgc87O0 2Kh8BPvNxgMKPD+sJBKxKeSr+QJVvsQcqnM8SaggdFBQ8ZYOWRrKFTB6h8/oibLowwlM A2RZ9ES9rQwsQZpliL8TBWibNw5yut/9zxrGifBYJ/SNc1+YWZjlC/rZWzyi/O8LrAdI PBKw==