Re: Vehicle's VIN in IPv6.

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NE9p0r8MKbIbg/QT5V9YOdfOXo7f5f2vFMInjTbcsZk=; b=jngYOpnXI1XTBZk4WiQQpLkuJV/HTKK5UORo1u+rkQ/IAsa6sjyFOWfkxEMqv25RF5 xDa+3c7GZSVfrBPP3SKLhS0R7hBt1eBTs3rly4qavq9oIq7vUMWbyWEJLAiWMTo907/Y IL32RqrqTC8EeTtOaNkLuLBgg0CBpuVsRISb8=