Re: Death by extension header (was:RE: New Version Notification for draft-li-6man-hbh-fwd-hdr-00.txt)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 15 July 2020 00:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Iwtv2sCIToH1BtGDcCsf3am5WlEKDdX15vqcPrwsAag=; b=b+SgaKJ69RbCHPX79wM2jwkPStHBCtm7sZ8SUpMlt3QxncgxgbzFZVhEkwwOqyTmnc rfwBRSa/nvo5vbZIBvctPjxNYmSKAsVUdfzo9QRc+e9oeO224yBTh3g8pwIvkqFC7DDW djYc9kM3YIb6ACTkC9QZd88KGPKCHMwIwGWT0I/apYVBrU4jEZQEx1HBhAxP4eyrnOtW nZv0rDHd8XkEDoTP+Ojww3QSfllwMMEGV/oEVOAaFissvaEqWu4JRJ1rvbEKhHUs/uRc qYWCq0nAGCiJyT/fkcx50blQ4eMCk1jptDe7m4dkzjb0XRcyQdkDalrtWt3lXBOb10+B 5ygg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Iwtv2sCIToH1BtGDcCsf3am5WlEKDdX15vqcPrwsAag=; b=eWf5c7oU8ft2EUPQrzGuZv+HYbej7Atv7kIP4kPX1whrGw2jA7MFNTWDTnQYQU3da/ vXpcrnzm+3WuMhAufhQ/fmSe1SPJC6wnZiv26GCUv9BNjGsUfKPE6uXLG1kYieeEF4Bw wdoBznTvqJkUR2SQn9hihmafS2Uus5FJozDKwday9ozFEq/6EXyVppeZI9UgLvAxzWYH T9NHu87FEQ5jWETr3RaKS30txgSVoiK3CMNmZmUDsZFY3ejnV0g83wvtVM/EukxPPxFV miXEUwFNOLwfoz9zjvjsX2raoL2UxeJerYh/ydH0tNvn5pCM8SjVdFHsuCgzIOsJio9x UKBA==
References: <DM6PR05MB6348708352E1EE4421A61D63AE650@DM6PR05MB6348.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CALx6S34e21BLHRfx+p7agrzzDsx-M-XxB6cZQnWc-d0wqSesRQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR05MB6348BCE5DDB6A8AF52D04FFAAE650@DM6PR05MB6348.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <20200713191832.GC38490@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CALx6S34TzXzHY1SK7te6-bcxO8V=kE1+o1AjL2S2oAPVTNbTBg@mail.gmail.com> <4278D47A901B3041A737953BAA078ADE19160AFC@DGGEML532-MBX.china.huawei.com> <CABNhwV1w0JS0Rz-8KWUGAZ8o577=ciWgVXn9SLxS-sA5mjsRHA@mail.gmail.com> <20200714073612.GM38490@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CABNhwV1m4HzsqXqVbDA3m3EsAPO8PtyKzbxfkbvY8mPJfE+GfA@mail.gmail.com> <493ccd5c-03ee-42f6-8aba-e3f61207dde6@Spark>