Re: Multiple addresses [was Node Requirements: Elevating DHCPv6 from MAY to SHOULD]

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Tue, 31 May 2011 02:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=6689; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306809537; x=1308019137; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=IQtNewCWRK96cAlEakO3CqKkm5havQigPRAIIbZBqFo=; b=TcWT53GbVibg6XYyoXM0hWd+IA7Jfu1xgCGDb//C/I3YTSVO3XjPo7XY y3Vij5PmK/skQ51RjggROOsSRGsInqLu2mcOb/M33huuVhvDGC4ca0+2T efjxgRbJ1+4QJqbhTYeyesQ+OQUwKevq4ou8/wqa55vTX46wWg+EO0moB 8=;