Re: rfc4941bis: temporary addresses as "outgoing-only"?

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 11 February 2020 06:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=o6yIVbP7yt2dQco+ImylZN0cQNwcYQGeajFHPF5e6UY=; b=tWY9y/b9s05unREbQkJgO4Eyvfb+X3l59Vk7YNcXJwy+Z5T6zHywSGdiTfFVB70lZ9 mqQkgQbBxQ5tEV5g8Rn8BIwzNss29nN2q4tc+3JVj9CriFmgFHrqmPoWNV92XLjUuyuo /zCFg1MmMFJhOOSScOfMWrj9AZZoOoNN2pmcoAl24cAiSD3kDNXsIs7TxvwFSjnWJ8aq e5u+t9raL427F2CBmWpRsvtbNboVry5T03hHJGdXtmmkJWgqs2LQf+a3JQsM2zyuEDlb +swY1VTedcD3tIDxx0M/I+9Xw5G6i/YTavHgN6IshocrDQLsPg50af/g3o9tRfi7C5J9 cH2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=o6yIVbP7yt2dQco+ImylZN0cQNwcYQGeajFHPF5e6UY=; b=QOxXCRv7OvF9x9scfsexiAFLItMWWuDYcblUgumcGZ7hAda09Y0pxV/ntzNh2v91kb tN5jZDOeFVNzgwH4nX487aXhmJNJIA7R4b/CGwCcdVrH3cylPwBj+3OhbdkqGOBhAmzq oL6A3uNxQLFXUZRMXPVUdhtlvfQljDkEEQ7QdW4UzUK6NzQZF2uIz8NeSjYFgUldjtyp MCuKZVgUMQNsW5aHePurSS1OYbWPTFxf1ACSCOsPJic06SKbmGp6HFmFkuopwN+oXgXe NUESAI5cZaJnu5kaXbaIxzMkDudsBtkNG5G32X3WdhTztkIJG0q2GEC088jcAx5Yo2xc mVLw==