Re: Introducing draft-6man-addresspartnaming

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Oa8SGcaHefVOl20SxexeWCvqs3EWE2jRYdcUOfLVhmc=; b=ZmQ8Et3sc75NpOfA6gszEfyjKhGkF9ZNofpIwB0PfyQrFJgxtLLovopSQNbxk52Wec u+Fm0enOy7RK5xXP1Tc2zFXpH+42X/TsaPOYG4hh0T6e7cdzptOtm1145KA1/8spJrxg kL1C49+id8Pu/daLlPfVZSpzu1VbLWeJMpq4U=