For whom is IPv6? [was: Happy St Nicholas Day: Re-Launching the IPv6 ULA registry]

Nico Schottelius <nico.schottelius@ungleich.ch> Thu, 10 December 2020 09:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=ungleich.ch; s=mail; t=1607591024; bh=qNDxW8IGmPm7eCMNf3xi2SpjZWc3EbGtDEk9b0MaYyc=; h=References:From:To:Cc:Subject:In-reply-to:Date:From; b=OknQz6BbRyHM5evTrcY72QwvK+nrqDNegFQ6mmPRg2KZoUEBZBfzWgY1+sqkv+y9a 21ja6ak6J82wskyzdiby2W4gTRqbgoteLdYdNZGaOfHir91bhFdvXypiwX2zpjWLhF TUe89YeeDs5bRxl/DxWxqNIS250bSMcW893eNlg/8/kfSHdO+3E/ojixbn0cW3w4/S Okvd5XOUgei/qfjFmrPkuwOKKGQOQkpoOJQj0dDptL/drkssT/Ru4LmkNbLgyVtfxn Pc+/O7OzpYO4VX5SvnouoNZPal2lhyN9LDs3lBXZi6MIbhIRSBN1v2FR1VqUGharrg CAqzhZivIE2wA==