RE: 3484bis and privacy addresses

Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com> Fri, 13 April 2012 21:57 UTC

From: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>
To: Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net>
Subject: RE: 3484bis and privacy addresses
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:57:23 +0000
References: <4F716D5C.40402@innovationslab.net> <4F726C9E.50107@gmail.com> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653B5054C1@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <4F83D8D0.5030402@gmail.com> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653B508719@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <4F858C32.6060709@globis.net> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653B50CBC2@TK5EX14MBXW604.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <4F87D4EA.4040801@globis.net>
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.28]