Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-07.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 29 July 2021 08:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SIbZr+kgedq/xGx7mGKpCeZoUD6Yvqblr6FTH2N2Iqw=; b=Zr/FxfnTEoPwEEFFBcyPmq8XCzH5rYXQs4tZo+GfDiplJH8zywZQtUZJlAqORVmrLD zdyDpF/oq1ZMkCa47PcxwIbJWNx3mDDKAe/4nMrZfRuCYrd0kWBpZ0yN4se7Zp8ZRJ/5 meEOak/SZrm7uxPs+HE0exWBU1h3Jym+SWm6w/O9+A7zvOI6tYq7pGEfQvBW6D/u+9p9 SjPNGW94NyHYwSwa4SY+SVCQ4vIbGDR4/HWJ9Y+J0nBQr22SCskAMcKUq1+vUqt+zx+k Ft+qIhZCk46hCd9OXZPwK7PBRc09v05+MCP5qRcM8Ftx1Yh2sUXxRiWfbS+VEO4MR/td SWUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SIbZr+kgedq/xGx7mGKpCeZoUD6Yvqblr6FTH2N2Iqw=; b=jrPRnCI8B9pWNMlk0vHvwqXA/rFnKBOckq2fsP735ADab5/e47t9c7mT7Pnlu2hOqZ hOmCS6nPFiscJJx/P+zDtjf7CoBzkgQtoqdRhxK3oH3kLw4KF3oam1sEU7hWtqZPzZt2 dbgU3kiVt6oY5LzLRdwm9YJ89SBvXtItY91/wwBrV5fRiIRL6NzRgl6rRa5UELC1IwDY 8aTZHwvasgUmIx77ozhi5dWLy4QNKSF0eTEiMUItijmDsbtOCyPq+VaPoC1Ozf+3f1+5 cejD9jKAaeAnDVRcHwnK7apYqyPHPp6p656yPzxDJyBKs7dyVY/jQ2BzNU/ixK4/VQRm 2A8w==