Re: Status of <draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16.txt> in AUTH48

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Mon, 13 February 2017 02:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=aB+QifJcilPmN8Q PI78hESotX8k=; b=b4FtpJYyrm0AJ1Q3XFC2LYBCrmh5wShaw1tCL6Jq07eSTDx u0jbDE4ba1nQxa1/YtNSP/YWadsE6kDMxdJGjIWd41pPQX7PjV2l5SNA/r5OtZis wdGmE2BptT+ayfS95LFis0PUnQ41U3ZfNkyI+YdnKQSnv0RfV5eCrA+SkoX4=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= smtpout; bh=aB+QifJcilPmN8QPI78hESotX8k=; b=YFxTzO8JX/NGdjralHNm 8XuSQRZfFFab2wZD6BgKG6hI3kh2jCjhGcVitovdTOHrkMZRrIqHy6Nckp622qAm +aK6WrHYGTdAOuelkr13YHspNaj540T39m03J8ML0kDT2ZzJCBmVxB3ugD4/ziEd ks31g9lLwc4vOcS+Ns1B3ZE=