Re: ULA Registration (Was: Re: IETF: SixXS is shutting down)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 24 March 2017 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1490370681; x=1490975481; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=wahkET7kz153mBL5nsnpYv6RK 5+RfXrI7PwEP98Jots=; b=Ub+D3UUKTGi6DTfqJwiSrO5amN+2ns2D24zXFf2vq ASCvA/fpXgPSGgb297UV6MM01x9XcMs2jTOM0ii4SxlO57/aDVp3xJAC13hOABIv SqtN9eAnTa5rYei8J5a10vv7Vma3ez7q+jPkafMe998P5OTazwlmebwItE/Fp1a2 BA=