RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Fri, 18 July 2008 15:19 UTC

Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:19:45 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org, "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=18250; t=1216394386; x=1217258386; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=206MAN=20WG=20Last=20Call=3Adraft-ietf-6m an-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20<Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org>,=20=22Wes=20Beebee=20(wbeebe e)=22=20<wbeebee@cisco.com>; bh=ZThajUOfLsBJ222YaTe70dy/o11k/SIskiSTBpU9TGc=; b=ljkf2gH5YBSXxHaAqnIj45UqK9aamptrZ85MBwu0aT1M68VlpjtEN9qYqc iGN3zLGprFe67gNqYqCrtoHelSR22+aXr2WQ0FTx55etu/afDHzqeieaOc73 aKRiLuEZU/;