Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-6lobac-01.txt

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 13:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FtpHu01ziY4X2QSc0HK2FF1zEE/rBzK5eFlH/XPbrAw=; b=ZFpDdxPrTH/iCiZyRlDY3UT9jYPj4GhioiNz+PoyjGWsPeN2Mg9Z40D7nAgDee5xF3 RV9XH6Qadzt2Ch98nl0EykTQJ11ppYMEa0ABY7QhAiz+oifeyeAyfxlKNH6Az1Gm5zKO KNz69QpDnPQTwqxyqESbOdvyWKFAwRWE3JMbFZt2fhZCvrgTdQCM1EhF7YFJP/Py/TjR FXoBGxd4ejKljlWMih3eTPbrQ28dMfzZ2DMrjJlV9GW5V5YbsXj3GXGh76eMLA1HFlKE 3jkiUHuoRR+j82Dok2ohxMXdSHm8ARWm9AuGYxH2Z8aJOXd0ZzE6XSFKOEPHRw7CzBxZ t5Ng==