Re: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-uri-zoneid-02.txt]

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Mon, 16 July 2012 10:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=s2GAlqVaGW9g33tSQaWk5b0DiolkX8TljGPnvZQ3UXw=; b=ltQTCBNXm2PsLzC5XALAP0IV7SG3qVseMaHZ3QDsbrP4NwFgde8k+UqTMzKAUb58tP luS7/qw0w6HaHtpjH0fujue6ddRLrDaDqMwlABpbaA8ThlL/rdtjRa4MJr5mTGVlWpxf +5cblvzcZqTZ6bEwap4WkNMVCkbD4w8D5MgdgMn9Hh63yBdURYVwYmbPzIF1hGO0ggFz IyT5zZZ0DTxBwLslKvGqGH7nZv4+u7kXjSLkBw6Grm3c+9MprAiJ112W0QXJAPScXRs5 O1CbKApfKrywV8oL3mAhDr4KbEzukfmgfJUAyaOSVKMRJivA7hL6I0GI6tF9l/R5S+AQ MQSg==