RE: New draft: "IPv6 Source Fragmentation for Link Adaptation Avoidance"

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 12 July 2012 17:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=11406; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342115929; x=1343325529; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=k2nEBS4OC8xhn8k7NJV4C+GKFAiu2EveCrQguC0YXzs=; b=dGBRO3z5IaQFBItVkZrkrMRyScvfEE/G57qSftJLJakSH0c5kkhUFNse u+qjUfaqvD6Vo8VuKDT67t2l4WRP6DU0JbRnFIRewG8OnNFTT3nUy4Zec DUwSkXY5HBFQGct1EtuJ937FS5Yc10a3Vw+VjO5mu97p+jisoOkdt7So9 A=;