Re: Do we really need to add state into each packet ...

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Thu, 14 May 2020 23:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Zfnps4hNZcIzYixNac6iKkRmoEiNIyQSTgIMeR9MrAg=; b=mtRJiWCMtSXGZmGdmDSsN3IhjuAw/qMl3QuCwYlCSx/9qPjtviNNKbWlwJkxGEvcim cVk6crhwJAsOCdvSJp2Wg33OQzSmSrYtaFgXUtiYF2d8tu+tvN5QMGrdZjaqBHAwW59N IXoI99g1bJS1N7hp1amcnxiZ1K6oGzFBLCdOUl/b2Rw3V2T2GVyGNOR7vzEoFdGsX2Ch maouAmWNz4UGK5T2KuhLoCWt5us/vbh/aIRfp4IKDalAyndDsOyQhBqzzeu3Bn1LqJHH rBvV3RBzt9B5kDXF1C4/mueLu6lvUGg5vAOw+4rMlK9aLJj1vhEvN3nCsF1v/jn0G43M pRzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Zfnps4hNZcIzYixNac6iKkRmoEiNIyQSTgIMeR9MrAg=; b=f2sFjztlW4Rhsh9NRGLjQLofl2wx+fmFJPgbWQBiuUd+az5h/sizPruWNRdY8riZKb ZXDoX1UzgKeCypMPhy/tHHayd9+VzNzV/3WjwUKAip9beIUZU5uyJzmSMJYzOz/xiS8w KFGLjYtacdaSRdTod2a+lcSU835KrSPEOPX6W5+DKmJEXVpDc0kP/4VWmJJiryhwaaSJ WHQ4MtH7FKdvUj0GXGnvVlF1UwIrp4MK9RqvJFCgkAuj0JTUfdPkKL4s3bBj1RoGVSXs qSzByHW89PBPBA/wJ33ok5tA2x8XXLi6C1PLqxL3qGURTF9HDfyTec2kNh4ObKAaADve oO/w==
References: <CAOj+MME4QkcWBXdN4MieFbFi0Fip+pNFdrbk5k7MDVJ9jt2RWA@mail.gmail.com> <e0615a0b-3e9d-1c5a-afe1-705e96f78231@gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFwxn_Bf9AWU0TOScC96uZe8uoNbcjU7=z7Bp07Tokdwg@mail.gmail.com> <CAF18ct6B9_kYSLZHx8UfaqDSZ6EMFKOeFqzaEF=KsQVpGvEV0A@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1ZSRQjTJsMTg-8T+YYgdbY2Ptu8EoAY5VgSb1UBiH1JA@mail.gmail.com> <EDCBE438-CBFD-47BD-BD56-A80261453EEA@gmail.com> <CABNhwV2NS4Y4-g5-H2zCONKWY7uMiSV1x1JSTUE6wJwwojnsmg@mail.gmail.com> <20200514164754.GY62020@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>