Re: Reducing the battery impact of ND

Erik Nordmark <nordmark@acm.org> Thu, 30 January 2014 06:20 UTC

Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:20:29 -0800
From: Erik Nordmark <nordmark@acm.org>
To: Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org>, Erik Nordmark <nordmark@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Reducing the battery impact of ND
References: <CAKD1Yr29S=O5L4DfhNoiVieWPkgBJ2veuOu6ig5rwgK4ELz7Xw@mail.gmail.com> <52D96663.6060005@sonic.net> <CAKD1Yr3pCQ15uFz36MvKG3Q_Vzt27ws0aG1=94377FFaJtWV7g@mail.gmail.com> <52DA0ABA.8030903@acm.org> <CAKD1Yr1zSfAOv8j9XgB_ph9uaUUNW0yrJhfjJTsSTYHNKYNx9A@mail.gmail.com> <52E03BB4.8040309@acm.org> <DCA1F00D-0775-4030-A3BF-700F01F98C35@employees.org> <52E0423A.5070906@acm.org> <01DC3532-C73A-4644-A323-04BE6231AADA@employees.org>