Re: Request to close the LC and move forward//RE: WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Thu, 27 February 2020 20:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PlYeAS2w89VujY1QpsqdVRDcvNiFHNniN85EeSK1qmw=; b=otV1IWME3MNo6tn22hO2mUR7H0Q3DmRrACCLONcNXid+OeV2mGuSpUGxVuldiU3M/1 8kjmreB67eZ/DwjIpL71veAej5fblqTWSPFxQl4vlOqXseQ/OhesjUqCcayoPi8zuKOD dAqrbvnOPmIC3BcD7Cq9cTiylCp6cNO5gj8Vn9Y53NWigusRhTAfkk38Se9CMGglLSUK xq2eHUeZVPWDYTzeUR4aKcF1RGbV62qASTj1J5x6O9+qoe+KYtN57mK7O3Tm1U6ivDle iT3wFEryyu164BmhVMX8BNREx9zqhRtK5FO6mqNWltIOJFqNHn718gnX3HTwC8bpOtHm RQCg==