Re: [MBONED] APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-01

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Tue, 15 May 2012 18:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XzyuWIbKzRdcW25gSqJs6P3rwjIUrfzCTWw3NUc5mPg=; b=UUv3ezuR6RpNgjU28EcVjH+3l4RrwBzPyoDTp/a0Os6WJOYYCew4ntYuJ6ALainhMS OBs6KPwFFWQG0aG27k3qaiteIL8TmueSBlKd19ganCiTMDQk6Q76JajapG7DUyCetNvW uFrxIPVQP9PhhrHIWSdVd73ql+xj1ytw4LA1dYreKnGuFezT/AGRUwalac4BUHXw+ZyF TJklDy4ysvV3lJGqJ5T5I2SF/FUqJzIyjhlL/00iFRVAlcgoCRawc//TYXMp2BELdo62 ih3l4m3BxwWKh+xkYE4t1vXIrahbaIGazGEvdxZPxV0+yWeaJpwiy24c+8h12pk1TpHE QcVg==