Re: [v6ops] Combining IPv6 ND and DHCPv6 into a single, unified function

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Tue, 21 November 2017 05:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=55iotgwYDEun5pcC4ZmLAWzIXw4JoluxR5LzvmbP8XM=; b=FFxN0ItcHD3iX+zN9q3a0V3oGE8wWflUub1yy0AJuRQIZo7pbs36fNNzpyt38xB5EV mDcxyDOCPSZxiqhj29PEy5UaYalzlbOPcqE8ybGZ2TvMf29EcMxrSzAZWWhMQekR6jSR ERDL7Fm7PyAvHs7Hj74QHH5tZsiSarx4tLgDCQTfGDQsVJNVqL7wii08DFKn3uD1us08 atCz07Q6eS4nxKYcSz9s44kxiPS+J2qnqWmUlC8y8p/ip6J+m7gQ2asEESQqMkNgAFUp WFO9RZjVEI0iTSFpAsQW/UsySRyUXsOpTSrZAwEnIJV0/QZHR336MprYTKq8m6Ys2+5b +rFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=55iotgwYDEun5pcC4ZmLAWzIXw4JoluxR5LzvmbP8XM=; b=O85fEVh4k+upb3kvKEqlrmaLYt2g1iysA1GKyzXoAWxLlWN2ueJe1iXNGk9Lig5vFn +pqbCt0RMuut9zGIsPtMRL+tCVuUp61dH++P8hgQdAI1dso/rFAQevsB/7l/aQM8QtQm vyFXWYFc2bkQJl7ETuSQ24u4vNxvcGYruyW/ORx2jtAeYvlqU73s0Xzmr75ehqUt7irq tkWOYrELgXQ0SyjqKo7Q5NgvtQGn0tL5as4HEHL/hx3IFPHfsWQ7Vl+vRDKRvN6NSwik uKXPiVSB3GFijRNzkeE9EV/wgW4DqfIrYT3G7Y5bOiecYZx2j1dOPBFLdhFYXrnQZPS6 13ug==