Re: Reducing the battery impact of ND

Don Sturek <d.sturek@att.net> Sat, 11 January 2014 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1389461808; bh=Ivr1XgNzN2FX69skXRtZeHKc2Hq/n4sgkVLkWVdexDk=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type; b=Gs2wlVJN0TPxs/e+Ov/hoZ5giqi92DO0NY8oP8LA6rg0v5chXPI29j42kaS4w/eknRdrBD/62WXxZTVQWt/YV0MPTRGaLmxX72IZtOhnMQnLGTstb3uW669o8gsU1XibpBvzdXJJQzCo6Vnadl3nVNukvbxSqmEElMwaYujQn5s=
X-YMail-OSG: 3GI4HfcVM1kv0Z7BBKSmPv0J.FfCyPi9JW6uF8RZTEBCcJz r1x73mAW1apT1HQTBnJQ8kRCrpoktPNe2dP3c4vUmXTHB6OO9Ipck8H2jdBY Op9565xAdW_9Ju0c.3pU7ebF1JHWgXTC4Bx05OKx4J89S0TCkDa3WPW5PlNA HEQw6J_m5.0kT_njz00G_BrWBYrrB_SaZ.X2UH5t1pWbLnzqyj6.4g1iJJhY .EvPskPFCvlhMPC3nyJa99OdToQTNuxzFZBlICVxocc.l3Er2cMU_W.y9iv7 eNUk6blOt3T7jy3wgjukecii7uauZf6f4v_Qy.Z30PQeznHIndxDu9FOgFga _yusAHbiokf5.fn3PFAWEVOGBGoACwxYKsTlr5WdbMubiYYPU5kuf0CYU2N4 i5gOVHzSB3IAO17KJ7MDV.1kJVXmBouLkeLy_LQxtlFjf6rHtwMaHrLNQaYH OYyRWdBRbbs2EucaveN3u5KRefkHrqFusszMGlXYR46EcBpS3o.r89lm3jCL oRGX9h3.I5oMI0aHSqySgj6eCUY2nae0myjk6rU1LU1Vc.EhYMt0BxdBl1Q- -