Re: [ire] About Host Data Issue

James Mitchell <james.mitchell@ausregistry.com.au> Wed, 15 May 2013 14:18 UTC

From: James Mitchell <james.mitchell@ausregistry.com.au>
To: "Gould, James" <JGould@verisign.com>, liushuo <liushuo@knet.cn>, ire <ire@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 00:18:18 +1000
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU
x-kse-antivirus-interceptor-info: scan successful
x-kse-antivirus-info: Clean
Subject: Re: [ire] About Host Data Issue

I see no need for a deposit to include external hosts, however their omission may complicate the process of restoring a registry. Furthermore, I'd expect escrow agents check that all name-server associations have corresponding host objects, where host objects are used.

Regards,
James