Re: "so-called" keyword and layer 3

James Seng/Personal <jseng@pobox.org.sg> Tue, 04 December 2001 15:41 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 23:38:06 +0800
From: James Seng/Personal <jseng@pobox.org.sg>
Subject: Re: "so-called" keyword and layer 3
To: YangWoo Ko <newcat@peacenet.or.kr>
Cc: ietf-irnss@lists.elistx.com

Ko,

I think you got my point. IDN success or failure is really independent
of IRNSS. We do know that whatever the case, there are certain
limitation of IDN whereby IRNSS is designed to solve.

If there are Korean keyword providers (and there are many!) who have
technical requirements to bring forward, please help them to bring them
to this group. I undestand communication is going to be a problem but
that is where you can help. I am sure John and others here are happy to
hear them.

John's draft is unique in the sense that there is a "business model"
section in it but it is definately not a norm. But lets try to keep
business issues out of it unless of course John feels that he wants
feedback on his "business plan section". If that is the case, I have no
comments :-)

-James Seng