Re: DoS attack ?

YangWoo Ko <newcat@spsoft.co.kr> Sat, 08 December 2001 01:21 UTC

Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 10:18:26 +0900
From: YangWoo Ko <newcat@spsoft.co.kr>
Subject: Re: DoS attack ?
To: Nicolas Popp <nico@realnames.com>
Cc: 'Patrik F?ltstr?m' <paf@cisco.com>, 'John C Klensin' <klensin@jck.com>, YangWoo Ko <newcat_kr@yahoo.co.kr>, ietf-irnss@lists.elistx.com

Dear all,

As I am reading & writing email at airport public pc, I am not so sure
that I do understand discussions well. But, my concern on this discussion
is that databases are spread over Internet, which is not the just for
search engine. If we took this into consideration, there would be two
additional points;
(1) it will be terribly hard to coordinate all databases to be consistently
    cache or react.
(2) sending very fuzzy queries to all databases and gathering responses
    will be an another issue in front of us.

My best regards

--
YangWoo Ko : newcat@spsoft.co.kr