Re: [irs-discuss] IRS comments

Edward Crabbe <edc@google.com> Wed, 15 August 2012 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=JgKOTi7MQ+C4LPoGumdHOtHGhGXtoHKZJNQYI+iUcmI=; b=BuKrj0l5p7cGOr48MowzuCMToxdIUBfYo2q5epoT038IPjOnmCVxuLBFk0vmGLHkL2 V2AVfGPmoc0iabQcHJLnuzEhwiC6/6wISbi28UqDodpYVwWCaDIoq1bMFEQyoVZ0LVaO OB7KQ8gMXNxEv18l3Sh6nT0egr1rGls/WtWcWzxoSesRB56Y0W4rtrZ4/l5R8qgCHC/R z5xZ/eTp+z0N0lEuuhSXvfepv8YjhglPKjZotw0wdsgFDzuSV05xIV4xcQjdKcs8rtAe vhfdapS+TZ52vR7w4m0zQ4sWkDXo6QKURsl30aec2QlibJFMNy9ZOSp5nCLAOW21gG2m h9qg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=JgKOTi7MQ+C4LPoGumdHOtHGhGXtoHKZJNQYI+iUcmI=; b=LArgMADxbCzmt3BZHB1CrNi2WAzwYdrqFsnzmfe2FTGIrexfcKth1RCWbE4wleulA9 8qCdJiKRQ0dYXSnK6oEZJh5fX31heoxdcivP0g0f91Gy6ZbyId10SbFqoqbQ9cVDjI/Y GT41Z3uyUQmKG5MZ5xgOGBYaWqPSuGBrmC99tD4Xa17o4NvPupq/YkPyHB6c+uYwNjwo DOaxTuijACI7T76EoNtEcaQyGhWDxBILNQFCZJoUPl6ZdxsC3NRu7IIewZ1MygPFatAa RXI8h6lpJAh2IXLrFWm6dDN1tpv1ANu/NRJ3UpsOp+glTymeqp19zXgnVt9JN9gzbzn9 rVBA==
References: <812700A304640D4292205D5E83FC59E1061C211D@p-embx01-eq.jnpr.net> <CAG=JvvjYk_E6+Qdidyyjc5oDss9HeA2aq2pt5ciQeX06fuiWsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1reLL2_4KRb6yseJK9WTB47YzumMBGdu+UwcOWXxmE0M8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAG=JvvjVhGsVcSzEFxDKKfNckQxgQiWeezWvwpcoAOSgOP--Nw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rd_p6x_+PsHWtsYU=oOCT-GnmnZNL+MHcJf4NEG5boP7A@mail.gmail.com> <B37E6A2CE5957F4E83C1D9845A0FFE38014A33BC4A@MDWEXGMB02.ciena.com> <CAG4d1reWGjUU-z=9Gx_MvetAWF6wM8oUMpQRc9hxOg1MU37X_w@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5025AB94FE6D2@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com> <CAG4d1rfD8_0WgzRqH-OVAxfn1RYNfY_ynwkcmqN3MBYyrn5TnQ@mail.gmail.com> <3512BB31280C39448A9880F61DD54CEB09C07E@xmb-aln-x09.cisco.com> <CAG4d1rcvk1RmRmrpCwiAGx9s0v3X9aPECdeF1Wz7WSuYwzdFKA@mail.gmail.com> <CACKN6JH8eiYty3QOZ+E5Nt0wO3nYn87yB3pKixJK-3dnaOXfLQ@mail.gmail.com>