Re: [irs-discuss] IRS Problem Statement Posted

James Kempf <james.kempf@ericsson.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 16:00 UTC

From: James Kempf <james.kempf@ericsson.com>
To: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 11:59:51 -0400
References: <CE39F5249064D946AA3535E63A014619656FB98703@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se> <CC3C59B2.2275E%nitinb@juniper.net> <728F9B956B2C48439CA9294B1723B14623754A18@dfweml509-mbs.china.huawei.com> <EE2E7697-92F1-4E98-A3FE-47CDF28C81C7@juniper.net> <F0ABFF98-0B62-4203-B3BA-EF704AE0FBA7@raszuk.net> <CAG4d1rd-g5m6aUb6GQjvu++y6QjHrF1dgsdV7oePMSZaaaomeQ@mail.gmail.com> <CDE9865E-E8DE-4754-A0C2-8875ECCAF865@raszuk.net>
acceptlanguage: en-US