Re: [irs-discuss] IRS Problem Statement Posted

Susan Hares <susan.hares@huawei.com> Fri, 10 August 2012 18:30 UTC

From: Susan Hares <susan.hares@huawei.com>
To: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:27:13 +0000
References: <CC3C1DEF.28D6%tnadeau@juniper.net> <CE39F5249064D946AA3535E63A014619656FB98703@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se> <CAG4d1rdS8pa=2cQFhrrV2ZRqdp91Zwf_GVMcWA7xFNFf7Mgh5w@mail.gmail.com> <50170D34.503@joelhalpern.com> <ED65813C-777D-4DA3-AA37-D371A365AD16@lucidvision.com> <1FB014C5-8B5A-4D34-82AD-D8E64A0098FF@raszuk.net> <CAG4d1rf8Gfsf0cWsKFMpsE=mvAhC6Hg+7qttb+gn84X2vYft2A@mail.gmail.com> <82E1F44F-5EB2-4B06-8682-724555B51896@raszuk.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.212.244.143]