Re: [irs-discuss] I-D Action: draft-ward-irs-framework-00.txt

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 01:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iAmLhcRx6MACkBQlBCE5DBms6+fW6lmPl79JHjiCxyY=; b=bG8/KlquVdyR4Z4t4sCjs9UP+LV8m2ntPd453wcCX+cgjBsz5FKHlBqeiqQ3paV26E kDqcQ0GLRUNbYRdQ2e1khD00ktOG4EglUSv1huryRsRYL//9ZrSnPgUhrgUGEV9EcAtN 3V/Kl9enCICkbTpgUJa/j/ZyjutEj9XoYJntZuqdtvAfxLJmpHBTy+OLWlQOAdgfXgG8 S0SbN166P9DYhJRHtwQrNRMBpWuJbcpRg2NZY9bwB8Jq6BU6l4ZlcmImnBIc5/96bv/Z Jrdk1DhJRjEtGnFmDbML2kt/7TIDxMz0Gmg0luW7PjfpNbwnn2Ua8IQ+qMAePYiBIvLF zlpg==