Re: [irs-discuss] IRS Problem Statement Posted

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UfXOC3YbdFM8twFPlF2tQydlOe4oqz+9+0JBqWM3FBg=; b=1F/OFIUK6d/vjOirvMbrQzIz3vty8QM3QZWD06Xvv5/L8dyaZxxWEAlF+ESRplzIqg kNgcxXu9Tm9bZau9AgZMg/8qAFvUliGwSE0Bd5SRBX3SduzMFpV/c4j01E5uXL6Enki9 zz0+LJZJCika8CPaBhHvwX07tVtcAB+Y3ehRZankalRHVnc7hvekvEM777Vx67vBl66Y xD1KnIfBCt+yHsVwjXFOALKr7Ay8+vWA+j/JQOrqFoSz8MUu0wgoPkxodDdRmDCTySMI fmNU48XFzVE+eelHkp/1LYXCzVt8k2DHW/9Ii8SAhToOu3PzAwa2eNkHFuri3oD/luZ8 9GPQ==
References: <CC3C1DEF.28D6%tnadeau@juniper.net> <CE39F5249064D946AA3535E63A014619656FB98703@EUSAACMS0703.eamcs.ericsson.se> <CAG4d1rdS8pa=2cQFhrrV2ZRqdp91Zwf_GVMcWA7xFNFf7Mgh5w@mail.gmail.com> <50170D34.503@joelhalpern.com> <ED65813C-777D-4DA3-AA37-D371A365AD16@lucidvision.com> <1FB014C5-8B5A-4D34-82AD-D8E64A0098FF@raszuk.net> <CAG4d1rf8Gfsf0cWsKFMpsE=mvAhC6Hg+7qttb+gn84X2vYft2A@mail.gmail.com> <82E1F44F-5EB2-4B06-8682-724555B51896@raszuk.net>