Re: [irs-discuss] About ALTO Vs. BGP-LS

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Tue, 07 August 2012 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wR5qESaNP2wvFY5Sv5q0yQJ3gjwL+WoMWfFzRWZ5dhU=; b=LqCBEZWIoLAX/q4K5hQFZTuq5pczqGpMRJBaKVHDBimJ2SUEIFUh+azAQPZTUw+PNf h4V4HJTD7qUIozxZrosGcnYhWC/KcPaS4l+H1zq6r/E+k2bQyK5DwLCDKIIIo04iNsAc ULwP/2BgVgxez176vqpHHWTxUSmCnBeM5NjrCrAso6w8q05GqOS+vwG4WTd1AqVlCnts 9B1VszEZoUmt9Rr0r76lmQMOz6bux5+LXsythAB4a4Hx1PUyoED2gpB7JOTKRwXGQdXD A0KRZsSouKS8Jsp3Ncf5ENX4SyBVjG9Z7rf/w0KIIWgE6w0RbG9FuCi2QU/ab5Wy4mla RcAA==