Re: [irs-discuss] IRS Problem Statement Posted

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 01:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nLuSMkuo2yRNYg7+GqAGdS+6ifapS3hrey53d8wI36g=; b=X+cg2MD8gnikfM860uEWXws8Mh06BRaCfKYFm5Teeg7f+OW5u4vqqxNaEsMzYQFiK5 hvdatA49KMYVRbMQD/J5sntIokiL093Sh02/ndAhhPGUDnzmDh6jJTdjTqoLM9mOiZOs tb8gaNB9+R1qIdFXEmnJGVbK403Wy2WeMbcxEsunkVjxGzleUPrUl7zxhQbgpcBWiBJF zfj92hwz4n3MA3VpE7Ck0mxP02SePGypT+a1bUGnXBqgu3XmY1PRUbmUtm0ytMAj01at 1mL6fAgvLNkOn/2liQGZd8rHWIxxdzb5Tw6Ye6h2d5tSDQOnqfihCO2IjkSCHZJsFOwJ riww==