Re: [irs-discuss] IRS comments

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 02:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Efd0IJU17vlY6qJCvAXczRdeF2/oB3J7cZQBUPDPVYk=; b=m7HBuV3xNcaD86C8xm2hWMVgJ6Whp+2J3mmU0oHioKQo5g0MtL1pTC9IrJB/YKfKSU 30OEteQB/pHMHlrNeZ+tfk6u4zNxlVsV2Kc6saQFauQTO4cmu1aIgq1Ripv/TDwARFVR hWHm2bbeIwO7ZRDHm+p5wKLbD4SlpLy9eI8KBgNJjhF0+jmLsV0eMcpel4/JD/nO8bBU HNEt5ypHBpcyEIXlfWj/xyK3RBn259vyYLf4yiY02BXCDZEJdXhwQjFEihNfMThezlqL shStS+NTHFEj36mAp2xHbVQuvFFBaocpexrBKgMH4NgcEK4oGXKpEehvJ0cJhqpauX9I sbww==