Re: [irs-discuss] IRS comments

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 09 August 2012 00:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=b5Ttkj0bW2y5eySFK8rO/IyIQyjX2W0ai6tKRA6Sqb4=; b=ReRxq3b/wHIShpAw6zh7qR4gtMNwW+TUt7fUgwtvEjkG734QfhMDsTcVmNHVFwaqrF sUo66Q6pZm3HQULFjO26mVlxKLCXU++l5cOZv5v1Q3L6Ckdy172/NytzusUsIg2ABMBe fJ/k/VHkdgGDxlnTuoSOq66vhQVyW961QVVJXFwHbg1jTHPTQy5HCmCCL0Nk/4oAGen9 69yyWnIPks0W0ivYlHwLqRhurzxCClUjpHtJxK7HfrtPXBIdJOX3SHsyayESMcB21E/M 6f0ScwWdxuVeBXsXZVTRtR7QLeIhLbZfD4sSw2POfdBNESIM6BsEq9K71bPL84vepg0n SrOg==