Re: [irs-discuss] IRS comments

"Shah, Himanshu" <hshah@ciena.com> Thu, 16 August 2012 14:42 UTC

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <hshah@ciena.com>
To: Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:42:48 -0400
References: <812700A304640D4292205D5E83FC59E1061C211D@p-embx01-eq.jnpr.net> <CAG=JvvjYk_E6+Qdidyyjc5oDss9HeA2aq2pt5ciQeX06fuiWsQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1reLL2_4KRb6yseJK9WTB47YzumMBGdu+UwcOWXxmE0M8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAG=JvvjVhGsVcSzEFxDKKfNckQxgQiWeezWvwpcoAOSgOP--Nw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rd_p6x_+PsHWtsYU=oOCT-GnmnZNL+MHcJf4NEG5boP7A@mail.gmail.com> <B37E6A2CE5957F4E83C1D9845A0FFE38014A33BC4A@MDWEXGMB02.ciena.com> <CAG4d1reWGjUU-z=9Gx_MvetAWF6wM8oUMpQRc9hxOg1MU37X_w@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5025AB94FE6D2@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com> <CAG4d1rfD8_0WgzRqH-OVAxfn1RYNfY_ynwkcmqN3MBYyrn5TnQ@mail.gmail.com> <3512BB31280C39448A9880F61DD54CEB09C07E@xmb-aln-x09.cisco.com> <CAG4d1rcvk1RmRmrpCwiAGx9s0v3X9aPECdeF1Wz7WSuYwzdFKA@mail.gmail.com> <CACKN6JH8eiYty3QOZ+E5Nt0wO3nYn87yB3pKixJK-3dnaOXfLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CACKN6JFMZqOnHU=vEkx8WxwSLjg5MYY=-VoJ7uOt8SAzvbAT6Q@mail.gmail.com> <A3C4E51A53661B4EBEE7C5F5E6FCDEB5025AB94FE847@USEXCHANGE.corp.extremenetworks.com> <B37E6A2CE5957F4E83C1D9845A0FFE38014A33C0A0@MDWEXGMB02.ciena.com> <CAG4d1rehfWk-HX27eysze8zdDzjNk4h4wwj2zV6_WJWxoNxY8Q@mail.gmail.com> <B37E6A2CE5957F4E83C1D9845A0FFE38014A33C26F@MDWEXGMB02.ciena.com> <B17A6910EEDD1F45980687268941550FB7B7B6@MISOUT7MSGUSR9I.ITServices.sbc.com> <B37E6A2CE5957F4E83C1D9845A0FFE38014A33C2BD@MDWEXGMB02.ciena.com> <CAG4d1rdtSGF6ey1-bFfzQ+xf5YXLZbjxu6bFJSKVuYLSQJOK8w@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-10.0.0.1412-7.000.1014-19116.000
x-tm-as-result: No--22.740000-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No