Re: [irs-discuss] IRS problem statement and NETCONF/YANG

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 16:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=c2o4pXNZPuoNyVa66iwRCvvAZdbHC9gckpuNK5/yAy8=; b=nDtT9e5iN0CDW7fsXT/f17tIYqTYTGrFmVPUjnHKvkf/mYLw8/EsKtpzuWX7xYNT7H 0cpqNvLFipt31DVsLUSZEMcU2NM0yLlGPVQ4muB+4HM94mt7zSm/3catguE6t/E9ArDC b03cs6MHiSygCCr2FIjsUnYCAp50FYRx5YQzMO9l93ZjgABsIR36jJNmdWMjY4AxgPBV 8piU/9GAKDrDxYoaPT5CpGVnR/pWEwltBVb+2a0PFxyRAnAcY0XU58v6ISwloiZ+Da2g ZkxZIUNShbbaavliQ3VcpiNhwQOAJZKamwXjhBNBsdq7aVM6G/12ydXF6qw0qJe0Di3I qvpw==