Re: [irtf-discuss] [Internet Policy] Renew Your Commitment to the Internet ...

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 14 January 2021 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GotfcP3aeGajbljaEskXnWyf9nlEwRC8AsEpfAM97QQ=; b=FrsLLjedS7VDZiYBodHzI2w7Q//KW6FCyHlsmPO6cdqtUlch15ZlgH4qLsxh4TE3L0 1Sg0HuimCkz+0YJQxVVMkYhnN5x4eL+wDnmVu74aL4R3/3mPR+lQKLwlbRf/75DvgJvf puMBkkFiEIp4D9oKveHA6BDfRw02qRlvh75/nrzHdtjGwdccTVguT7ygwnG1rDZ1q1aL 2WCflhifUv7gU6XgSD6YwxHOh7LtmsM42y96ZKAi4J1OkaLxD0DYoKHIC0+48JQy5i7+ QFBWMHpXZyX3scxO+GZTDcwWTtlihwVIzorKcgRPY8zXPQuxWAMJo4McYWdB9o5djmQ5 kMBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=GotfcP3aeGajbljaEskXnWyf9nlEwRC8AsEpfAM97QQ=; b=hmAAHZzCrACTD9lyvJL66inKBXLcsW6Nb7NwxN+6I+kcaOxr/0rz+JivT2dr6Q8J0f Wt/Ikd3b1j9oJWqxfrT9IQcxtCwLw+yElycbjip8ySbQMxuJro3/OjCfus2a1gFCaQDp 09TG8cBiOv5HG2DnHLdSIUy46ySPO+N4V4rgQXVxRn1OtLc0K8nd8J6wsinLUsvd/0Fo dthimpHwJb/mX7CIclR0NpXaRhPBVKBqnqPZNyvRsVu3gWWFAgE5LVv/03rdWcQJafZQ 4rEGvj83MWqq5EVNw9Vm509kjlXRwhJ9retis8W5wH3mtnn/xLJbE/c0WfSpakZWEdoh RfRQ==