Re: [irtf-discuss] [arch-d] Why closed IAB workshops ? Re: Call for Papers: Workshop on Analyzing IETF Data (AID), 2021

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@gmail.com> Fri, 27 August 2021 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=22MZc7ZAol0gWOy83IbSIEj0Nkd3w10maCMzeO8Fits=; b=DgKFNWi6uOCSR9k8/ZE1n7aan1XcelR0PX8l6uCiLpsqXFzbL9qJk1w31bPmoVg/Bd /lBJV8Rf7IMp8V/+gBBdkOBX4yBttTYe/gmrzDZ6mnbdMfd5j8xQFPQujlUe4P4izATL fqC+jcP/TgqaOuLwUlIbDGxLSxhmJ5Fa50frx7a5fWi+Ir13OnX4Yz76AFZVCoeIEidM nTXl+G+hiPmOCPhazV8Z2jZtXYL7Vp2ZyFrQui+ng26qom9Pc3kAN1kYzLBnXonVz/VY f3PJzFsC1avLm0j6btnZDNAdj+/bvQpPWavmrH7Rkj6zhdsbwhA2J8C5p1Pl9LVkNd3H dkfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=22MZc7ZAol0gWOy83IbSIEj0Nkd3w10maCMzeO8Fits=; b=NNmN2DimOaVGawbJYlbZQTU0nWknDMz3CBE/O1UMPuQKgGRuJLW98RliGzBtw8K9LS ihbEJ5ZuqHG65TspnvMZr+k+KN2o8M3uGgyt6B6Jghe955Mcme0v3d0OyW0ueDGPEXxW lmwHJIvkNlstgkB62uVOj41DryiVesxShu2fxYJMFUB7uqYgTURo9Nw1UZP/O9sVdje+ +qDpjXUaCHeYYE+fPT/46xmL7tuuTmKtUb90+sisqnNmwgLwEwux7O+2UyyqNDmsAzDg fT6WrO4q8je520PmBUVHO5FNcE+N3ziK9BlGu97znoFSk15fYlC6jR6jlJz3ZZv9QOSX b9vA==