Re: [irtf-discuss] [Internet Policy] Renew Your Commitment to the Internet ...

Dean Norris <dean@norrispty.com> Fri, 15 January 2021 02:09 UTC

Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 02:09:12 +0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=norrispty.com; s=protonmail2; t=1610676559; bh=Oy3VpX1ljmbnVLPncEhaWRyzoO1lCjE3rogTL3wWxq4=; h=Date:To:From:Cc:Reply-To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=hz6SULQceFN3KPa3RLH7sStjvMKXDFFMZ2U2rqJyWasi9rjpFITx2vqMXxDh9CgQm WXESYV5RFj2itft0j7IJGegrGY9GYHAEpvOmY6qW+NRMlQGXaNWCxh6yJk1je5ZLrO 3QQCt6h4I2Zf/vMBxHB8KKjvBgNlMWun+kUBUDFnDFWy2Bstxp3cImTm9Nc6tTck5g BIBgw/rzJgvJZkNCi93sZWA2pQjrDMTK3SG5aBw8UgPoGCssMIIugkNCcAoSrMbdRQ oJpAXf20OVURlIEGuDA6eWhIvkAw0oByaMaPK090VHS8ht3TH4hAcHsgkaQUIv9qF5 yy9tdVUlsUlLw==