Re: [irtf-discuss] [Icn-interest] Draft ICN RG Charter

Börje Ohlman <Borje.Ohlman@ericsson.com> Thu, 26 May 2011 08:03 UTC

From: Börje Ohlman <Borje.Ohlman@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:03:17 +0200
To: Giacomo Morabito <morabito.giacomo@gmail.com>
Cc: "irtf-discuss@irtf.org" <irtf-discuss@irtf.org>, "icn-interest@listserv.netlab.nec.de" <icn-interest@listserv.netlab.nec.de>
Subject: Re: [irtf-discuss] [Icn-interest] Draft ICN RG Charter

Hi Giacomo,

I think this is a good proposal which I do support. If people agree I will add this to the charter when I do the next update (probably this weekend).
I will also go through all the mails and do all uncontroversial updates, e.g. improved formulations, special thanks to Holger on that account.
BTW, from then on the charter for the proposed ICN RG will be available at the Wiki page
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/irtf/trac/wiki/icnrg

	Börje