RE: [Isis-wg] Re: [Pce] Please commenton draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-07.txt

"Les Ginsberg \(ginsberg\)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Tue, 25 September 2007 19:31 UTC

Subject: RE: [Isis-wg] Re: [Pce] Please commenton draft-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-07.txt
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:31:42 -0700
From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
To: Hannes Gredler <hannes@juniper.net>, "Jean Philippe Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5265; t=1190748681; x=1191612681; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Les=20Ginsberg=20\(ginsberg\)=22=20<ginsberg@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Isis-wg]=20Re=3A=20[Pce]=20Please=20commenton=09draf t-ietf-pce-disco-proto-isis-07.txt |Sender:=20; bh=Jg2KXTrkCblYBqmu/DdeFEHdAeqhtsU/EM+G2DSSHXk=; b=NlVk0XZZ7hF3LzfoYK9KJgmMEoF7EadEuWGNcVwS/fs4GMUIPcGCZsk3vLODWgp9Ey6XucII qIqe2ZvaGSCAN9V+nSnd+1JOXslnP1Bm6X7fBfYv2nt3T5wEAa9sRz9R;