Re: [Isis-wg] early AD review of draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-05

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Mon, 02 October 2017 16:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=rw71po97nNDGi+C0OlcOvalgPJZybg5+hZ985daUsA4=; b=Bfw8thaPXVQB3Bj0aMsSik41BW+qPkYlLYzXFVrbWbyeM222UC/POIhD8576Y3bIvo q9HmfFC/hS+NkFJGt+W2GnkyaK87dcRkdJwVELoV1cyL1fczHzpy6UpDsvk0ogOZ1+ns gIffCzNcPZEap7BG/mG62rJrsbJE0b45yiIkp8buCf2zbUoiGYLajr+JRpRk74lvq+0Z KXGYAqiJvi98BuASwwea0dS5pYLwCpgtR4MImUR5eWYiHG3BkGmZEQbjxSrPOdlYeEwh R2lC4yc98SvEOMtZ+GoZLE0scztb/azKc/ok4Iul7Mg2SFj1H6Po8V3uVEpnNQReXmJJ N3Bg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=rw71po97nNDGi+C0OlcOvalgPJZybg5+hZ985daUsA4=; b=AYkXn3T2CoRZBjU+WIcmBqO0B+E0DVVHms5dvKQ6d+aUixzY5jevlI8ScgoH2Z92Q0 GdhWhUXw273CWKR76fG7814ch1AUtAWCjEJNWRxgtlSKaA6fyK/EZC8BgDt5pimLytx2 j6Zn2OnZJZ1fiCoF1t322ZwzdzUjsu/8TdzN0uzwS/ZgtfyI0VG5TgPItsq6XGFTMSIA dYDbrYTT5HZjXH8axtJVXMZVjRS+YTY3oKrCwGvKDbVpKNJ+d7Lnc44V4FJrsncQyLw+ /lgQKWOBgtytxo8vSfRucaMrSfE9A5vGt+WmrcFDuJfABNNeckPE+DyWO5GltyR1cEG2 Vq9w==