Re: [Isis-wg] Encoding inconsistency between ISIS and OSPFv2 extensions for SR

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 13 June 2014 12:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6134; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1402662632; x=1403872232; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1xfvXh0ZtFyUkYkoWL47BYzjDZRxxezDDUi8cemZQBY=; b=Ftnb8Yz17vn5U6d6CwwB7lagwKVISiZ8LP9w5HQNg2nMKWWS7EC5UQY9 yDEU4QlDFX2bvB0gkEu/9UNyv2BtrYnYsN8PdJvTbEkNCxlehHZCNJ0uo ZFohMfxoE3pfgX7PFMiVBf5DIbPtNm4v7nRABSLL+R4NHMHx0GujnnjO/ o=;