Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 18:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=n8E1wqYeSKjNJ3tutI9baFbKiRS8oTOL2c8kqZ2ZJ+U=; b=lQket4QI5X15gQijkRs1mBXp3Q/N6yq3TuEEnJetojmVMtghrHMynSe7yMY5WY7mWp d/GxeB5d98OUSnZHZGUQ1wvUdvwMRy1GYYYSxjdYbaP/ghoY+00PHDzpWyk/Q0nK4n5H nJsYorkdr1BnEJ7sCxKqPhOwR/hcGyJt5314mgtzsDreUWYSr2Z4gQHP02qQ2dr5uWJv pEi/aw5/Sfq+ZgkwpNPO+7LVFnkUEcfZvpejST5nVMW11SO5msvEM1La18rar/cVZa1/ WbatI7eiFnWFnGvk/Oz0JuAoBLMReHV/4VKIOc7Q1ffCrviK/rhdUl4RXZsTzm69YYZp /buA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=n8E1wqYeSKjNJ3tutI9baFbKiRS8oTOL2c8kqZ2ZJ+U=; b=eT0gObdoi/3OcAGU2dQwa8Rf1hgzvBRMy2srNYVjAqw9G9hmwPL1tLc3xNFyKs8NY6 2tFr9VY+SAOGYVMIBVL228gcdO9v9xdzWCuWX0JnzgTNXRt4UYTTvdlw33MNte6Qo2DO lnmyDgk/d2lGrT19TMK4DM0AU5U5gvsF/HxIwUxOUatOusP3iWSXio8lXaH+AgO/z2nZ OX5MAn9Bu23yPh054iRBPH95EXTPTjFZ0R4FVg/xeIgCWckGZwHZRfdnA8/9faZQOH0w UkvBCLbWSNFx2HgFU7FtBSsvkmMAY3oCBY2ULBKKrCxyrxWYyChZyMMAOIU6sj//RIxu 3q1Q==