Re: [Isis-wg] Proposed Changes in draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Wed, 01 April 2015 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17213; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427883132; x=1429092732; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=r/pEMlP2/PQ66aXT12RenAZugYlY5m2ELp5eeDVmQmY=; b=jGpDQ22mSWAwweEW6dZN5priBxzIEw9t3r12mGqbpCUVZ9BSqbz4V+++ bBWWevJ227bR8h1b7lQwvUaECdv8KVtk66Y/4jjRdTaZi5OBMLFXa+fqc FgPO+4OOO8Vw7zQdAfnz9y2o+6VnX/d8cNROD4kDL67Dv3EpXZD5FdU2W c=;