Re: [Isis-wg] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 02 May 2016 14:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w+/3gI6AVLQZ7GaPe4vm9HiHvk6i2lOIS6W4vIB+pfk=; b=ced1WAwHrIfSqOhxNMNAYtjRLeAhR9HPXKqqmQ2ZHBHXPB8Iot0uJeZotNuMRxRuVE k8Em+nVn2ioUtZl2iXkWfZ8cGdQ0d6mXH6illfN0JByfwkCPfJ+ANwjhc5cG7vsDYCzd AThQALP2PGXtagSqz48fmTKmh4ISFnLvvtWt3lxTjhiFM3fH+C3zvLd2/Aa+JoWb40U8 uyXta00M3YGWU2lW/KlTok0iaurvhmO0IuNAB1MpHjCCTlXi7e3OkqpGqI4u8VDxERjo gU23eYwrPUneK8wbA6O9h6Wrdb0BuxCcRbqsczHA0HmlWOQ5Q0uaPz1PFgfoG3/mCoGX Y4RA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w+/3gI6AVLQZ7GaPe4vm9HiHvk6i2lOIS6W4vIB+pfk=; b=gKvbqXyu1iDgGbzt+NI9KpSvLWzvJBjtvaDKcCbJoAQmU1oVRx39Xst0dAZ7ck9rxS hXkGvbliwBg41uOPMRw4Zrtf4UOVCF8c8M+OojsZ+VXOh+aE0EOWxUI4YcIfHAQ+NYfO UmDsea9MRf0F2raZEJXie08iiMsdghLPuxSSxUaSANOHX5wI6Jwyy4JzwX8o5AEh6AFI +aPmOgB9BJ7YCM/4/VRXKNspFIeZJErcoBM/HF3bEzzfcKKInyIzWcZYfCnKk8YBlQb6 1uF6tepcbSAJQxl9+umXbXp+gCK7cKFeoTZjhQBAc9z4iArcf0CJACCxTW8V7hdejLCb /xxg==