Re: [Isis-wg] [OSPF] Comments on draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-01.txt and draft-ietf-isis-te-app-01.txt

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 29 November 2017 22:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=75836; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1511994257; x=1513203857; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=7aMz/a0GfOFOcF83fRSSUTdJA/lBbaTEB6Bi1pIM4V4=; b=PUVQIhWf/yu8pcVNLLiAHy3M7Pn/D39UIUe0C9wHYuNu6HLFZn2b/CUH rzTw/+Avljk89Qrgg35yk1QK52haU3cAoYyW31jVYc96Rxa/xhkXzJ1lC n2JbzLESIZqAvsqzEzsrCQ9PbqjyfhhZXfKhA9sigF2N29YrmccT9twMz k=;