Re: [Isis-wg] [Bier] BAR field length in draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions and draft-ietf-bier-ospf-extensions

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 20 February 2018 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Pc1h5YEXJfUUwWm8FOP3LbkMLh0nbZllVdfP/IAJ2Fw=; b=AG2L8pXn3rb1EUCescVbzSHj0jgIs6BM3dKnVdxlmigd07WeVunmdpy0EHxrn0LFqW jlKIt/TXT6M6+rEqnBmRLBiHcb/Fax7MlPgeugpIPDJ5i/2f7FLA/r38KxflOMgkYB2v dZEhTybN23kc2detKWUrG1xsntanEJUrPlLaw5BGkHeh7NvBYzj1zbJM+TB2X8m4kIXF QjXncqt6ffOfdmiRbIsudojxH0oddYoF//+6OKTEtPz0HZVt/EyOlwmbrs9yDJykvt+G CDIN8ZnPSXN+5ANrmjMrTsE5UxYMtdktm9HVgKn/kxFokUR4DOdP3de7o3OtqF0yMIqg zMbg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Pc1h5YEXJfUUwWm8FOP3LbkMLh0nbZllVdfP/IAJ2Fw=; b=g13vnmytAUK02QYiPazJtZNvYY/aEmn0j7MdAL3lnXev89t323Y21xmM1iYFJjCRDa euq2uF5ghlIOMNzwp21sSG5R8LlF4oS3xQfPx5HJecVr0bpA9KcwFGD+UmBLWcfQGuzy jzSwecuqYOk7Q2RfecOh9vgxuG1kpQWUGWgFxI31aPgrPkeRMUprmFZShDConZqFIQqR XR+lPYahqt9IHyt07D5LjacxMU/1QMLCvRegMUi3PEdp5AIKN4BOepwoluwvYYAtL3TX ra++ZQbi3mn0RcC1B5wk4xWCeHBuE/kCHuGfMoYxUr7Jk8HOV0AdvuYycLjUknBvc7bD 3qwg==